Use your antibodies-online credentials, if available.
Il n’y a pas de produits dans votre liste de comparaison.
Votre panier est vide.
Afficher toutes les espèces
Afficher tous les synonymes
Sélectionnez vos espèces et l'application
anti-Human ABHD6 Anticorps:
anti-Mouse (Murine) ABHD6 Anticorps:
anti-Rat (Rattus) ABHD6 Anticorps:
Vous arrivez à notre recherche pré-filtrée.
The hydrolase activity of ABHD6 was not required for the effects of ABHD6 on AMPAR function in either neurons or transfected HEK293T cells. Thus, these findings reveal a novel and unexpected mechanism governing AMPAR trafficking at synapses through ABHD6.
data suggest that ABHD6 controls BMP catabolism and is therefore part of the late endosomal/lysosomal lipid-sorting machinery
Results confirm the genetic association of the locus 3p14.3 with systemic lupus erythematosus in Europeans and point to the ABHD6 and not PXK (Montrer PXK Anticorps), as the major susceptibility gene in the region.
ABHD6 increases from neonatal age.
Data show that the three hydrolases are genuine MAG (Montrer MAG Anticorps) lipases; medium-chain saturated MAGs were the best substrates for hABHD6 and hMAGL, whereas hABHD12 preferred the 1 (3)- and 2-isomers of arachidonoylglycerol.
High expression of ABHD6 in Ewing family tumors (EFT) in comparison to normal tissues and other tumors suggests that ABHD6 might be an interesting new diagnostic or therapeutic target for EFT.
report the tissue distribution, subcellular location and differential distribution among cancer cell lines of Abhd6, one unannotated member of this group
alpha/beta-domain hydrolase-6 suppression averts diet-induced obesity and enhances adipose browning and brown adipose function via PPAR alpha/PPAR (Montrer PPARA Anticorps) gamma (Montrer PPARG Anticorps) activation.
Whole-body and b-cell specific ABHD6-KO mice exhibit enhanced glucose-stimulated insulin (Montrer INS Anticorps) secretion, and their islets show elevated monoacylglycerol production and insulin (Montrer INS Anticorps) secretion in response to glucose.
ABHD6 can hydrolyze several lipid substrates, positioning ABHD6 at the interface of glycerophospholipid metabolism and lipid signal transduction.
Data suggest ABHD6 as a therapeutic target that could be relevant in treating inflammation-related conditions.
FAAH (Montrer FAAH Anticorps) but not monoacyl glycerol lipase (Montrer LIPG Anticorps) exerts important protective actions against 2-arachidonoyl glycerol-induced cellular damage.
Dual inhibition of alpha/beta-hydrolase domain 6 and fatty acid amide hydrolase (Montrer FAAH Anticorps) increases endocannabinoid levels in neurons.
ABHD6 is a rate-limiting step of 2-AG signaling
Data reveal that 85% of brain 2 (Montrer POU3F2 Anticorps)-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity can be ascribed to monoacylglycerol lipase(MAGL (Montrer MGLL Anticorps)), and the remaining 15% is catalyzed by ABHD6 and ABHD12 (Montrer ABHD12 Anticorps).
Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). May be a regulator of endocannabinoid signaling pathways (By similarity).
monoacylglycerol lipase abhd6-B
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-B
, abhydrolase domain containing 6
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6-like
, 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6
, lipase protein