Lapin anti-Mouton IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Anticorps (TRITC) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
Heavy & Light Chain
- Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum, Sheep IgG and Sheep Serum.
- Attributs du produit
- This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Sheep IgG whole molecule
- F(ab')2 fragment
- Labeling Ratio
- Indications d'application
Application Note: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
IF Microscopy Dilution: 1:500-1:2,500
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 500 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store vial at 4 °C prior to opening. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -24 °C or below.
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
Synonyms: Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Sheep IgG Antibody Rhodamine Conjugation, Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Sheep IgG Rhodamine Conjugated Antibody
Background: F(ab')2 Anti-Sheep IgG (H&L) Antibody generated in rabbit detects sheep IgG. Representing approximately 75 % of serum immunoglobulins, IgG is the most abundant antibody isotype found in the circulation. IgG molecules are synthesized and secreted by plasma B cells. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition. F(ab')2 Antibody is ideal for investigators who routinely perform flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, IHC, and other immunoassays. This F(ab')2 Anti-Sheep IgG Antibody is conjugated to rhodamine.