Glycophorin A anticorps (Glycophorin A (MNS Blood Group)) (FITC) Primary Antibody
GYPA Reactivité: Humain FACS, IF Hôte: Souris Monoclonal HI264
N° du produit ABIN1112096
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 6 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp Glycophorin A est conjugé à/à la FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Attributs du produit
- Monoclonal Mouse Anti-Human CD235a FITC is recommended for use in flow cytometry.
- Indications d'application
- It is recommended for use in flow cytometry. This reagent is effective for direct immunofluorescence staining of human tissue for flow cytometric analysis using 20 µl/10^6 cells.
Fluorescein isothiocyanate (Molecular Probes) Anti-CD235a HI264 was included in the Seventh International Workshops on Human Leucocyte Differentiation Antigens.
- Prélèvement de l'échantillon
- 1. Transfer 5 µl of anticoagulated (EDTA) blood to a 12 x 75 mm polystyrene test tube (10^6 cells). 2. Add 95 µl of PBS (It better that it containing 2% bovine serum albumin) without Fixative mix gently with a vortex mixer. 3. Add 20 µl of CD235a FITC and mix gently with a vortex mixer. The 20 µl is a guideline only, the optimal volume should be determined by the individual laboratory. 4. The recommended negative control is a non-reactive FITC-conjugated antibody of the same isotype. 5. Incubate in the dark at room temperature at 4°C for 30 minutes or at room temperature (20-25 °C) for 15 minutes. 6. Add 0, 2 ml 0.01 mol/l PBS (It betters that it containing 2% bovine serum albumin) and resuspend the cells by using a vortex mixer. 7. Analyse on a flow cytometer, and the readings of the cytometer are recorded, bearing in the mind that the FSC and SSC light dispersion parameters must be on a logarithmic scale.
- For Research Use only
- The conjugate is provided in liquid form in buffer containing 1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0,09% Sodium azide, pH 7.2.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- 1. The device is not intended for clinical use including diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring of a disease state, and it must not be used in conjunction with patient records or treatment. 2. This product contains Sodium azide (NaN3), a chemical highly toxic in pure form. At product concentrations, though not classified as hazardous, Sodium azide may react with lead and copper plumbing to form highly explosive build-ups of metal azides. Upon disposal, flush with large volumes of water to prevent metal azide build-up in plumbing. 3. As with any product derived from biological sources, proper handling procedures should be used.
- 4 °C
San Miguel, Martínez, Macedo, Vidriales, López-Berges, González, Caballero, García-Marcos, Ramos, Fernández-Calvo, Calmuntia, Diaz-Mediavilla, Orfao: "Immunophenotyping investigation of minimal residual disease is a useful approach for predicting relapse in acute myeloid leukemia patients." dans: Blood, Vol. 90, Issue 6, pp. 2465-70, 1997 (PubMed).
- San Miguel, Martínez, Macedo, Vidriales, López-Berges, González, Caballero, García-Marcos, Ramos, Fernández-Calvo, Calmuntia, Diaz-Mediavilla, Orfao: "Immunophenotyping investigation of minimal residual disease is a useful approach for predicting relapse in acute myeloid leukemia patients." dans: Blood, Vol. 90, Issue 6, pp. 2465-70, 1997 (PubMed).
Vous êtes ici: