Potassium Voltage-Gated Channel, Subfamily G, Member 1 (KCNG1) anticorps Primary Antibody
- Humain, Souris, Rat
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNG1
- Indications d'application
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20°C
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
- Autre désignation
- Kcng1 (KCNG1 Antibody Extrait)
Voltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels represent the most complex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functional and structural standpoints. Their diverse functions include regulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smooth muscle contraction, and cell volume. This gene encodes a member of the potassium channel, voltage-gated, subfamily G. This gene is abundantly expressed in skeletal muscle. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found in normal and cancerous tissues. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: K13, KCNG, kH2, KV6.1, Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily G, Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily G member 1, Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv6.1, KCNG1_HUMAN.