CDHR4 anticorps (Cadherin-Related Family Member 4) Primary Antibody
- Cet anticorp CDHR4 est non-conjugé
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CDH29
- Indications d'application
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20°C
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
- Autre désignation
- Cdh29 (CDHR4 Antibody Extrait)
The cadherins are a family of Ca2+-dependent adhesion molecules that function to mediate cell-cell binding critical to the maintenance of structure and morphogenesis. Cadherins each contain a large extracellular domain at the N-terminus, which is characterized by a series of five homologous repeats, the most distal of which is thought to be responsible for binding specificity. Cadherin-29, also known as Cadherin-related family member 4, is a 788 amino acid single-pass type I membrane protein that has four cadherin domains. There are two isoforms of cadherin-29 that are produced as a result of alternative splicing events. The gene encoding cadherin-29 maps to human chromosome 3, which is is made up of about 214 million bases encoding over 1,100 genes. Notably, there is a chemokine receptor gene cluster and a variety of human cancer related loci on chromosome 3. Particular regions of the chromosome 3 short arm are deleted in many types of cancer cells.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: Cadherin-like protein 29, Cadherin-related family member 4, CDH29, CDHR4, CDHR4_HUMAN, UNQ9392/PRO34300, VLLR9392.