PIK3 gamma anticorps Primary Antibody
- Humain, Souris, Rat
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PIK3 gamma
- Indications d'application
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20°C
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
This gene encodes a protein that belongs to the pi3/pi4-kinase family of proteins. The gene product is an enzyme that phosphorylates phosphoinositides on the 3-hydroxyl group of the inositol ring. It is an important modulator of extracellular signals, including those elicited by E-cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion, which plays an important role in maintenance of the structural and functional integrity of epithelia. In addition to its role in promoting assembly of adherens junctions, the protein is thought to play a pivotal role in the regulation of cytotoxicity in NK cells. The gene is located in a commonly deleted segment of chromosome 7 previously identified in myeloid leukemias. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: PK3CG_HUMAN, PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma, Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit gamma isoform, PI3-kinase subunit gamma, PI3K-gamma, PI3Kgamma,
- ID gène