Glycophorin A anticorps (Glycophorin A (MNS Blood Group)) (FITC) Primary Antibody
GYPA Reactivité: Humain, Rat IHC (f), FACS, IHC (p) Hôte: Souris Monoclonal JC159
N° du produit ABIN1981887
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Humain, Rat
- Cet anticorp Glycophorin A est conjugé à/à la FITC
- Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed Sections) (IHC (f)), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- The mouse monoclonal antibody JC159 recognizes an epitope between amino acids 27 and 40 of the extracellular portion of CD235a (glycophorin A), a sialoglycoprotein expressed on early erythroblasts, late erythroblasts, erythroblasts, mature erythrocytes and the cells of erythroid cell lines K562 and HEL. The antibody does not react with glycophorin B.
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human, Rat
- Membrane preparation from splenic hairy cell leukemia
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 4 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (0.4 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Short-term exposure to room temperature should not affect the quality of the reagent. However, if reagent is stored under any conditions other than those specified, the conditions must be verified by the user.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Yamauchi, Takenaka, Urata, Shima, Kikushige, Tokuyama, Iwamoto, Nishihara, Iwasaki, Miyamoto, Honma, Nakao, Matozaki, Akashi: "Polymorphic Sirpa is the genetic determinant for NOD-based mouse lines to achieve efficient human cell engraftment." dans: Blood, Vol. 121, Issue 8, pp. 1316-25, 2013 (PubMed).
Alijotas-Reig, Palacio-Garcia, Llurba, Vilardell-Tarres: "Cell-derived microparticles and vascular pregnancy complications: a systematic and comprehensive review." dans: Fertility and sterility, Vol. 99, Issue 2, pp. 441-9, 2013 (PubMed).
Maijenburg, Kleijer, Vermeul, Mul, van Alphen, van der Schoot, Voermans: "The composition of the mesenchymal stromal cell compartment in human bone marrow changes during development and aging." dans: Haematologica, Vol. 97, Issue 2, pp. 179-83, 2012 (PubMed).
- Yamauchi, Takenaka, Urata, Shima, Kikushige, Tokuyama, Iwamoto, Nishihara, Iwasaki, Miyamoto, Honma, Nakao, Matozaki, Akashi: "Polymorphic Sirpa is the genetic determinant for NOD-based mouse lines to achieve efficient human cell engraftment." dans: Blood, Vol. 121, Issue 8, pp. 1316-25, 2013 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- CD235a (GYPA Antibody Extrait)
- CD235a (Glycophorin A, GPA) is a transmembrane sialoglycoprotein expressed on erythrocytes and their precursors. Similarly to glycophorin B (GPB), these molecules provide the cells with a large mucin-like surface, which minimalizes aggregation between erythrocytes in the circulation. GPA is the carrier of blood group M and N specificities, while GPB accounts for S, s and U specificities. CD235a is a receptor of Hsa, an Streptococcus adhesin.
- ID gène
- Maintenance of Protein Location
Vous êtes ici: