FBXO4 anticorps (N-Term)
- Antigène Voir toutes FBXO4 Anticorps
- FBXO4 (F-Box Protein 4 (FBXO4))
- Cet anticorp FBXO4 est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée
- Attributs du produit
- Concentration Definition: by Refractometry
- This whole rabbit serum was prepared by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide derived from sequences unique to the of FBX4 and conserved between the human and murine proteins (see link below for the full-length sequence of the mouse gene product).
anti-F-Box Protein 4 (FBXO4) (Middle Region) antibody
FBXO4 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Porc, Lapin, Poisson zèbre (Danio rerio) WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
- This antiserum has been tested for use in western blotting and immunocytochemistry. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 44 kDa in size by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- For Research Use only
- 85 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Pan-cancer genetic analysis identifies PARK2 as a master regulator of G1/S cyclins." dans: Nature genetics, Vol. 46, Issue 6, pp. 588-94, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Phosphorylation-dependent regulation of SCF(Fbx4) dimerization and activity involves a novel component, 14-3-3ɛ" dans: Oncogene, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Genotoxic stress-induced cyclin D1 phosphorylation and proteolysis are required for genomic stability." dans: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 28, Issue 23, pp. 7245-58, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Mutations in Fbx4 inhibit dimerization of the SCF(Fbx4) ligase and contribute to cyclin D1 overexpression in human cancer." dans: Cancer cell, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 68-78, (2008) (PubMed).
- Pan-cancer genetic analysis identifies PARK2 as a master regulator of G1/S cyclins." dans: Nature genetics, Vol. 46, Issue 6, pp. 588-94, (2014) (PubMed).
- FBXO4 (F-Box Protein 4 (FBXO4))
- Autre désignation
- FBXO4 (FBXO4 Produits)
- FBX4, 1700096C12Rik, AI851261, AW494535, Fbx4, FBXO4, fbx4, si:dkey-46a10.2, F-box protein 4, F-box protein 4 L homeolog, FBXO4, Fbxo4, fbxo4, fbxo4.L
Skp/Cullin/F-box (SCF) complexes are part of a large family of E3 ubiquitin ligases in which F-box proteins determine substrate specificity. Substrate selection by F-box proteins may also be aided by accessory cofactors. The F-box only protein 4, FBX4, interacts via its F-box with SKP1 and CUL1 to form SCFFBX4 ubiquitin ligase. The activity of the SCFFBX4 complex can be regulated by aB crystallin, a small heat shock protein which serves as a specificity cofactor for FBX4 dependent ubiquitination. FBX4 together with aB crystallin (SCFFBX4-aB crystallin) promotes the ubiquitination of cyclin D1 phosphorylated at Thr-286. In addition, the SCFFBX4-aB crystallin ubiquitin ligase has been implicated in the ubiquitination of unknown substrates in desmin-related myopathy. SCFFBX4, in the absence of aB crystallin, also ubiquitinates the telomeric protein PIN2/TRF1.
Synonyms: F box protein 4 antibody, F box protein Fbx4 antibody, FBX4 antibody, FBXO 4 antibody, FLJ10141 antibody
- ID gène
- 106052, 256665259