Cullin 1 anticorps (CUL1) (AA 766-776) Primary Antibody
CUL1 Reactivité: Humain IP, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN233770
Plus frais de port $45.00 et $24.00 pour carboglace
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 1 à 2 jours ouvrables
- AA 766-776, C-Term
- Cet anticorp Cullin 1 est non-conjugé
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Attributs du produit
- Concentration Definition: by Refractometry
- This antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 766-776 of Human Cul1 coupled to KLH.
- Indications d'application
- This antibody reacts with human Cul1 by western blot and immunoprecipitation. The antibody immunoprecipitates in vitro translated product and protein from cell lysates (using HeLa or NIH-3T3). Do not IP in the presence of NP-40, but rather use 0.1% SDS. An 89.6 kDa band corresponding to human Cul1 is detected. Most cell lines expressing Cul1 can be used as a positive control. Researchers should determine optimal titers for other applications.
- For Research Use only
- 85 mg/mL
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Enchev, Scott, da Fonseca, Schreiber, Monda, Schulman, Peter, Morris: "Structural basis for a reciprocal regulation between SCF and CSN." dans: Cell reports, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 616-27, 2012 (PubMed).
Duda, Borg, Scott, Hunt, Hammel, Schulman: "Structural insights into NEDD8 activation of cullin-RING ligases: conformational control of conjugation." dans: Cell, Vol. 134, Issue 6, pp. 995-1006, 2008 (PubMed).
Ohta, Michel, Schottelius, Xiong: "ROC1, a homolog of APC11, represents a family of cullin partners with an associated ubiquitin ligase activity." dans: Molecular cell, Vol. 3, Issue 4, pp. 535-41, 1999 (PubMed).
Michel, Xiong: "Human CUL-1, but not other cullin family members, selectively interacts with SKP1 to form a complex with SKP2 and cyclin A." dans: Cell growth & differentiation : the molecular biology journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, Vol. 9, Issue 6, pp. 435-49, 1998 (PubMed).
Kipreos, Lander, Wing, He, Hedgecock: "cul-1 is required for cell cycle exit in C. elegans and identifies a novel gene family." dans: Cell, Vol. 85, Issue 6, pp. 829-39, 1996 (PubMed).
- Enchev, Scott, da Fonseca, Schreiber, Monda, Schulman, Peter, Morris: "Structural basis for a reciprocal regulation between SCF and CSN." dans: Cell reports, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 616-27, 2012 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- Cul1 (CUL1 Antibody Extrait)
- Cullins assemble a potentially large number of ubiquitin ligases by binding to the RING protein ROC1 to catalyse polyubiquitination, as well as binding to various specificity factors to recruit substrates. Cullin 1 is an essential component of the SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex, which mediates the ubiquitination of proteins involved in cell cycle progression, signal transduction and transcription. In the SCF complex, cul1 serves as a rigid scaffold that organizes the SKP1-F-box protein and RBX1 subunits. Cul1 may also contribute to catalysis through positioning of the substrate and the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme. Cul1 is part of the SCF complex consisting of CUL1, RBX1, SKP1 and SKP2, where it interacts directly with SKP1, SKP2 and RBX1. Cul1 also interacts with RNF7 and is part of a complex with TIP120A/CAND1 and RBX1. The unneddylated form interacts with TIP120A/CAND1 and the interaction negatively regulates the association with SKP1 in the SCF complex.
Synonyms: Cullin1 antibody, MGC149834 antibody, MGC149835 antibody
- ID gène
- 8454, 32307161
- Cycle Cellulaire, Signalisation Hedgehog, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Regulation of Cell Size
Vous êtes ici: