Cullin 2 anticorps (C-Term)
- Antigène Voir toutes Cullin 2 (CUL2) Anticorps
- Cullin 2 (CUL2)
- AA 733-745, C-Term
- Cet anticorp Cullin 2 est non-conjugé
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Attributs du produit
- Concentration Definition: by Refractometry
- This antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 733-745 of Human Cul2 coupled to KLH.
- Indications d'application
- This antibody reacts with human Cul2 by western blot and immunoprecipitation. The antibody immunoprecipitates in vitro translated product and protein from cell lysates (using HeLa or NIH-3T3). An 86.9 kDa band corresponding to human Cul2 is detected. Most cell lines expressing Cul2 can be used as a positive control. Researchers should determine optimal titers for other applications.
- For Research Use only
- 85 mg/mL
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
TBP-interacting protein 120B (TIP120B)/cullin-associated and neddylation-dissociated 2 (CAND2) inhibits SCF-dependent ubiquitination of myogenin and accelerates myogenic differentiation." dans: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 282, Issue 12, pp. 9017-28, (2007) (PubMed).
: "CUL-2 is required for the G1-to-S-phase transition and mitotic chromosome condensation in Caenorhabditis elegans." dans: Nature cell biology, Vol. 1, Issue 8, pp. 486-92, (2000) (PubMed).
: "Human CUL-1, but not other cullin family members, selectively interacts with SKP1 to form a complex with SKP2 and cyclin A." dans: Cell growth & differentiation : the molecular biology journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, Vol. 9, Issue 6, pp. 435-49, (1998) (PubMed).
: "cul-1 is required for cell cycle exit in C. elegans and identifies a novel gene family." dans: Cell, Vol. 85, Issue 6, pp. 829-39, (1996) (PubMed).
- TBP-interacting protein 120B (TIP120B)/cullin-associated and neddylation-dissociated 2 (CAND2) inhibits SCF-dependent ubiquitination of myogenin and accelerates myogenic differentiation." dans: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 282, Issue 12, pp. 9017-28, (2007) (PubMed).
- Cullin 2 (CUL2)
- Autre désignation
- Cul2 (CUL2 Produits)
- cul2, Cullin-2, fj48a06, wu:fj48a06, cullin-2, LOC100221330, 1300003D18Rik, 4932411N15Rik, AI327301, mKIAA4106, ATCUL2, F22D16.2, F22D16_2, cullin 2, cullin 2, cullin-2, putative cullin-2 (cul-2), cullin 2 L homeolog, Cullin-2, cul2, CUL2, PTRG_05231, Smp_079740, LOC100550749, Cul2, cul2.L, cul-2
Cullins assemble a potentially large number of ubiquitin ligases by binding to the RING protein ROC1 to catalyse polyubiquitination, as well as binding to various specificity factors to recruit substrates. Cullin 2 is an essential component of the SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex, which mediates the ubiquitination of proteins involved in cell cycle progression, signal transduction and transcription. In the SCF complex, cul2 serves as a rigid scaffold that organizes the SKP1-F-box protein and RBX1 subunits. Cul2 may also contribute to catalysis through positioning of the substrate and the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme. Cul2 is part of the SCF complex consisting of CUL1, RBX1, SKP1 and SKP2, where it interacts directly with SKP1, SKP2 and RBX1. Cul2 also interacts with RNF7 and is part of a complex with TIP120A/CAND1 and RBX1. The unneddylated form interacts with TIP120A/CAND1 and the interaction negatively regulates the association with SKP1 in the SCF complex.
Synonyms: MGC131970 antibody
- ID gène
- 8453, 19482174
- M Phase, Asymmetric Protein Localization, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome