OR51V1 anticorps (Olfactory Receptor, Family 51, Subfamily V, Member 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MFLSSRMITS VSPSTSTNSS FLLTGFSGME QQYPWLSIPF SSIYAMVLLG
- Human: 100%
- Attributs du produit
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against OR51V1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human OR51V1
anti-Olfactory Receptor, Family 51, Subfamily V, Member 1 (OR51V1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
OR51V1 Reactivité: Humain, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cheval, Porc WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 321 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Autre désignation
- OR51V1 (OR51V1 Antibody Extrait)
- OR11-36, OR51A12, olfactory receptor family 51 subfamily V member 1, OR51V1
Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a large family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from single coding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembrane domain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptors and are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediated transduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene family is the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to the olfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism is independent of other organisms.
Alias Symbols: OR11-36, OR51A12
Protein Size: 321
- Poids moléculaire
- 35 kDa
- ID gène
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001004760, NP_001004760