Fibronectin anticorps (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Cet anticorp Fibronectin est conjugé à/à la Biotin
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Not reactive in: no confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity known in the moment
- bovine, mouse
- Attributs du produit
- Expected / apparent Molecular Weight of the Antigene: 263 kDa
- affinity purified
- Purified, full length native protein P02751
- Indications d'application
- 1: 5 000 with standard ECL (WB)
before labelling: only one precipitin arc in immunodiffusion against normal human serum or human fibronectin. Only one precipitin arc in immunoelectrophoresis against normal human serum or human fibronectin. Specific in immunoblotting against human fibronectin
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.15 M sodium chloride 0.02 M sodium phosphate 0.1 % sodium azide pH 7.2
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
Please, remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from liquid material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes.
Make aliquots to avoid repreated freeze-thaw cycles and working with a stock.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- store at 4°C, make aliquots to avoid working with a stock. Please, remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from liquid material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes.
- Autre désignation
- Fibronectin (FN)
- FN, cig, fibronectin, finc, lets, msf, CIG, ED-B, FINC, FNZ, GFND, GFND2, LETS, MSF, E330027I09, Fn, Fn-1, FIBNEC, fn-1, fibronectin 1, FN1, fn1, Fn1
- Fibronectin is a glycoprotein present in a soluble dimeric form in plasma, and in a dimeric or multimeric form at the cell surface and in extracellular matrix. Fibronectin is involved in cell adhesion and migration processes including embryogenesis, wound healing, blood coagulation, host defense, and metastasis. It occurs as dimer of two 200 kDa subunits. Fibronectin has binding domains for bacterial proteins, collagens, heparin-like molecules and fibrin. Cellular fibronectin is widely distributed in the stroma of malignant tumours.
- Poids moléculaire
- 263 kDa