DUSP6 anticorps (Dual Specificity Phosphatase 6) (AA 59-88) Primary Antibody
DUSP6 Reactivité: Humain, Souris ELISA, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN3030776
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- AA 59-88
- Humain, Souris
- Cet anticorp DUSP6 est non-conjugé
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Expected species reactivity: Bovine
- Antigen affinity purified
- A portion of amino acids 59-88 from the human protein was used as the immunogen for this DUSP6 antibody.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- Titration of the DUSP6 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.\. Western blot: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Aliquot the DUSP6 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Autre désignation
- DUSP6 (DUSP6 Antibody Extrait)
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the dual specificity protein phosphatase subfamily. These phosphatases inactivate their target kinases by dephosphorylating both the phosphoserine/threonine and phosphotyrosine residues. They negatively regulate members of the mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase superfamily (MAPK/ERK, SAPK/JNK, p38), which are associated with cellular proliferation and differentiation. Different members of the family of dual specificity phosphatases show distinct substrate specificities for various MAP kinases, different tissue distribution and subcellular localization, and different modes of inducibility of their expression by extracellular stimuli. This gene product inactivates ERK2, is expressed in a variety of tissues with the highest levels in heart and pancreas, and unlike most other members of this family, is localized in the cytoplasm. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Activation of Innate immune Response, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades
Vous êtes ici: