PKD2L1 anticorps (Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like 1) (1st Cytoplasmic Loop) Primary Antibody
PKD2L1 Reactivité: Souris IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN350747
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 7 à 8 jours ouvrables
- 1st Cytoplasmic Loop
- Cet anticorp PKD2L1 est non-conjugé
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for PKD2L1.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from the 1t cytoplasmic loop of mouse PKD2L1 conjugated to blue carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Indications d'application
- A dilution of 1 : 300 to 1 : 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 500 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
Ohishi, Nishida, Miyamoto, Imai, Nakanishi, Kobayashi, Hayashi, Nagasawa: "Bortezomib alters sour taste sensitivity in mice." dans: Toxicology reports, Vol. 4, pp. 172-180, 2017 (PubMed).
- Ohishi, Nishida, Miyamoto, Imai, Nakanishi, Kobayashi, Hayashi, Nagasawa: "Bortezomib alters sour taste sensitivity in mice." dans: Toxicology reports, Vol. 4, pp. 172-180, 2017 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- PKD2L1 (PKD2L1 Antibody Extrait)
- This gene encodes a member of the polycystin protein family. The encoded protein contains multipletransmembrane domains, and cytoplasmic N- and C-termini. The protein may be an integral membrane protein involved in cell-cell/matrix interactions. This protein functions as a calcium-regulated nonselective cation channel. Alternative splice variants have been described but their full length sequences have not been determined
Function: May function as a subunit of an ion channel and act as a transducer of calcium-mediated signaling.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein.
Tissue specificity: Expressed in adult heart, skeletal muscle, brain, spleen, testis, retina and liver. According to Ref.1 expressed at high levels in fetal tissues, including kidney and liver, and down-regulated in adult tissues. It has been found to be expressed in fetal brain, but not expressed in fetal lung, liver or kidney. Isoform 4 appears to be expressed only in transformed lymphoblasts. Also known as: PK2L1, PKD2L1, PKD2L, PKDL, Polycystin-L.
Vous êtes ici: