Sortilin 1 anticorps (SORT1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
SORT1 Reactivité: Humain IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN350871
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 7 à 8 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp Sortilin 1 est non-conjugé
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for Sortilin.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from the extracellular, N-terminal region of human Sortilin (Neurotensin receptor 3, NTR3, Sort1) conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the immunogen.
- Indications d'application
- A dilution of 1 : 300 to 1 : 3000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 500 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
- Autre désignation
- Sortilin (SORT1 Antibody Extrait)
- Function: Functions as a sorting receptor in the Golgi compartment and as a clearance receptor on the cell surface. Required for protein transport from the Golgi apparatus to the lysosomes by a pathway that is independent of the mannose-6-phosphate receptor (M6PR). Also required for protein transport from the Golgi apparatus to the endosomes. Promotes neuronal apoptosis by mediating endocytosis of the proapoptotic precursor forms of BDNF (proBDNF) and NGFB (proNGFB). Also acts as a receptor for neurotensin. May promote mineralization of the extracellular matrix during osteogenic differentiation by scavenging extracellular LPL. Probably required in adipocytes for the formation of specialized storage vesicles containing the glucose transporter SLC2A4/GLUT4 (GLUT4 storage vesicles, or GSVs). These vesicles provide a stable pool of SLC2A4 and confer increased responsiveness to insulin. May also mediate transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi.
Subunit: Interacts with the cytosolic adapter proteins GGA1 and GGA2. Interacts with numerous ligands including the receptor-associated protein LRPAP1/RAP and GM2A, LPL, PSAP and SLC2A4. Forms a complex with NGFR which binds specifically to the precursor form of NGFB (proNGFB). Interacts with the precursor form of BDNF (proBDNF).
Subcellular location: Membrane, Single-pass type I membrane protein. Note: Localized to membranes of the endosomes, Golgi stack, lysosomes and nucleus. Localization to the plasma membrane in adipocytes is enhanced by insulin. Localized to the endoplasmic reticulum and the plasma membrane. Also found in SLC2A4/GLUT4 storage vesicles (GSVs) in adipocytes.
Tissue specificity: Expressed at high levels in brain, spinal cord, heart, skeletal muscle, thyroid, placenta and testis. Expressed at lower levels in lymphoid organs, kidney, colon and liver. Also known as: Neurotensin receptor 3, NTR3, NT3, Glycoprotein 95, Gp95, 100 kDa NT receptor.
- Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway
Vous êtes ici: