BMPR1B anticorps (Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor, Type IB) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
BMPR1B Reactivité: Humain EIA, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN357379
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 6 à 8 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp BMPR1B est non-conjugé
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to BMPR1B.
- Protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS
- This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human BMPR1B.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- ELISA: 1/1,000. Western blotting: 1/100 - 1/500. Immunohistochemistry: 1/50 - 1/100.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C for longer.
Kan, Liu, McGuire, Berger, Awatramani, Dymecki, Kessler: "Dysregulation of local stem/progenitor cells as a common cellular mechanism for heterotopic ossification." dans: Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio), Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 150-6, 2009 (PubMed).
- Kan, Liu, McGuire, Berger, Awatramani, Dymecki, Kessler: "Dysregulation of local stem/progenitor cells as a common cellular mechanism for heterotopic ossification." dans: Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio), Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 150-6, 2009 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- CDw293 / BMPR1B (BMPR1B Antibody Extrait)
- The bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptors are a family of transmembrane serine/threonine kinases that include the type I receptors BMPR1A and BMPR1B and the type II receptor BMPR2. These receptors are also closely related to the activin receptors, ACVR1 and ACVR2. The ligands of these receptors are members of the TGF-beta superfamily. TGF-betas and activins transduce their signals through the formation of heteromeric complexes with 2 different types of serine (threonine) kinase receptors: type I receptors of about 50-55 kD and type II receptors of about 70-80 kD. Type II receptors bind ligands in the absence of type I receptors, but they require their respective type I receptors for signaling, whereas type I receptors require their respective type II receptors for ligand binding.Synonyms: ALK6, Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type-1B
- ID gène
- 658, 9606
Vous êtes ici: