Leucine Rich Repeat and Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 4 (LRFN4) (C-Term) anticorps Primary Antibody
LRFN4 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat EIA, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN500192
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 6 à 8 jours ouvrables
- Humain, Souris, Rat
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects LRFN4.
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, mouse, rat
- Peptide affinity chromatography
- LRFN4 antibody was raised against a 14amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human LRFN4.
- Indications d'application
- ELISA. Western blot: 1 - 2 μg/mL. Immunohistochemistry on paraffin sections.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 2 - 8 °C for up to one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Autre désignation
- LRFN4 (LRFN4 Antibody Extrait)
- FIGLER6, SALM3, SALM3., BC023156, Salm3, leucine rich repeat and fibronectin type III domain containing 4, LRFN4, Lrfn4
- LRFN4 is one of a family of five transmembrane glycoproteins that are highly expressed in neuronal tissues. LRFN proteins share leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-immunoglobulin-like (Ig)-fibronectin type III (Fn)-transmembrane domain structure with other members of the LRR-Ig-Fn protein superfamily such as the Slitrk family of proteins. Expression of LRFN1, -3, and -4 mRNA was detected in embryonic neuronal cells, while Lrfn2 and Lrfn5 expression was primarily restricted to more mature cells. LRFN1, -2, and -4 bound to PDZ domains of postsynaptic PSD95, re-distributing PSD95 to the cell periphery. It has been suggested that the Lrfn proteins play a role in the developing and/or mature vertebrate nervous system. At least two isoforms of LRFN4 are known to exist. This antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other members of the LRFN family.Synonyms: Leucine-rich repeat and fibronectin type-III domain-containing protein 4, SALM3
- ID gène
Vous êtes ici: