Nerve Growth Factor Receptor (TNFRSF16) Associated Protein 1 (NGFRAP1) anticorps Primary Antibody
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of NGFRAP1.
- Réactivité croisée
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to internal region 14 amino acids of human NGFRAP1.
- Indications d'application
- Western Blot (0.5-2 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.02 % sodium azide)
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for three months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Gentry, Barker, Carter: "The p75 neurotrophin receptor: multiple interactors and numerous functions." dans: Progress in brain research, Vol. 146, pp. 25-39, 2003 (PubMed).
Mukai, Hachiya, Shoji-Hoshino, Kimura, Nadano, Suvanto, Hanaoka, Li, Irie, Greene, Sato: "NADE, a p75NTR-associated cell death executor, is involved in signal transduction mediated by the common neurotrophin receptor p75NTR." dans: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 275, Issue 23, pp. 17566-70, 2000 (PubMed).
- Gentry, Barker, Carter: "The p75 neurotrophin receptor: multiple interactors and numerous functions." dans: Progress in brain research, Vol. 146, pp. 25-39, 2003 (PubMed).