Tetraspanin 7 (TSPAN7) (AA 98-124) anticorps Primary Antibody
TSPAN7 Reactivité: Humain FACS, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN5533401
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- AA 98-124
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This TSPAN7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 98-124 amino acids from the Central region of human TSPAN7.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Autre désignation
- TSPAN7 (TSPAN7 Antibody Extrait)
- TSPAN7 is a member of the transmembrane 4 superfamily, also known as the tetraspanin family. Most of these members are cell-surface proteins that are characterized by the presence of four hydrophobic domains. The proteins mediate signal transduction events that play a role in the regulation of cell development, activation, growth and motility. This encoded protein is a cell surface glycoprotein and may have a role in the control of neurite outgrowth. It is known to complex with integrins. This gene is associated with X-linked mental retardation and neuropsychiatric diseases such as Huntington's chorea, fragile X syndrome and myotonic dystrophy.
- Poids moléculaire
- 28 kDa
- ID gène
Vous êtes ici: