OR52L1 anticorps (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) (AA 300-329) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN5538716
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- AA 300-329, C-Term
- Cet anticorp OR52L1 est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This OR52L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 300-329 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52L1.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Autre désignation
- OR52L1 (OR52L1 Antibody Extrait)
- Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a large family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from single coding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembrane domain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptors and are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediated transduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene family is the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to the olfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism is independent of other organisms.
- Poids moléculaire
- 36 kDa
- ID gène
Vous êtes ici: