Collagen, Type I (COL1) anticorps (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Boeuf (Vache), Humain, Mammifères, Souris, Rat
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Typically negligible cross reactivity against other types of collagens was detected by ELISA against purified standards. Some class specific anti-collagens may be specific for three-dimensional epitopes which may result in diminished reactivity with denatured collagen or formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded tissues. This antibody reacts with most mammalian Type I collagens and has negligible cross-reactivity with Type II, III, IV, V and VI collagens. Non-specific cross-reaction of anti-collagen antibodies with other human serum proteins or non-collagen extracellular matrix proteins is negligible.
- This product has been prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography using immobilized antigens followed by extensive cross-adsorption against other collagens, human serum proteins and non-collagen extracellular matrix proteins to remove any unwanted specificities.
Immunogen: Collagen Type I from human and bovine placenta.
Immunogen Type: Native Protein
- Labeling Ratio
- Indications d'application
Flow Cytometry Dilution: User Optimized
Immunohistochemistry Dilution: 1:50 - 1:200
Application Note: Anti-COLLAGEN Type I Antibody Biotin Conjugated is suitable for western blot, immunoprecipitatioin, Flow Cytometry, and immunohistochemistry. Researchers should determine optimal titers for applications that are not stated below.
Western Blot Dilution: 1:3,000 - 1:6,000
Immunoprecipitation Dilution: 1:100
ELISA Dilution: 1:3,000 - 1:6,000
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 100 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.125 M Sodium Borate, 0.075 M Sodium Chloride, 0.005 M EDTA, pH 8.0
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. Restore with 0.1 mL of deionized water (or equivalent). For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of restoration.
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
Heukels, van Hulst, van Nimwegen, Boorsma, Melgert, van den Toorn, Boomars, Wijsenbeek, Hoogsteden, von der Thüsen, Hendriks, Kool, van den Blink: "Fibrocytes are increased in lung and peripheral blood of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis." dans: Respiratory research, Vol. 19, Issue 1, pp. 90, 2018 (PubMed).
Sinha, Hoshino, Hong, Kirkbride, Grega-Larson, Seiki, Tyska, Weaver: "Cortactin promotes exosome secretion by controlling branched actin dynamics." dans: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 214, Issue 2, pp. 197-213, 2017 (PubMed).
Collins, Chan-Li, Oh, Vigeland, Limjunyawong, Mitzner, Powell, Horton: "Vaccinia vaccine-based immunotherapy arrests and reverses established pulmonary fibrosis." dans: JCI insight, Vol. 1, Issue 4, pp. e83116, 2016 (PubMed).
Zhang, Maric, DiPrima, Khan, Orentas, Kaplan, Mackall: "Fibrocytes represent a novel MDSC subset circulating in patients with metastatic cancer." dans: Blood, Vol. 122, Issue 7, pp. 1105-13, 2013 (PubMed).
- Heukels, van Hulst, van Nimwegen, Boorsma, Melgert, van den Toorn, Boomars, Wijsenbeek, Hoogsteden, von der Thüsen, Hendriks, Kool, van den Blink: "Fibrocytes are increased in lung and peripheral blood of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis." dans: Respiratory research, Vol. 19, Issue 1, pp. 90, 2018 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- COLLAGEN Type I
Synonyms: Collagen Of Skin Tendon And Bone antibody, Collagen Type 1 antibody, Collagen type I alpha 1 antibody, Collagen type I alpha 2 antibody, OI4 antibody, Osteogenesis Imperfecta Type IV antibody
Background: COLLAGEN Type I Antibody Biotin Conjugated is specific for Collagen Type I. Collagen Type I (Type-I collagen) is the most abundant collagen of the human body. It is present in scar tissue, the end product when tissue heals by repair. It is also found in tendons, the endomysium of myofibrils and the organic part of bone. Anti-collagen Type I antibody is suitable for Cancer research and other general research.
Gene Name: COL1A1
- ID gène