SLC45A2 anticorps (Solute Carrier Family 45, Member 2) (1st Cytoplasmic Domain) Primary Antibody
SLC45A2 Reactivité: Humain IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN571489
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 7 à 8 jours ouvrables
- 1st Cytoplasmic Domain
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for SLC45A2.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from 1t cytoplasmic domain of human SLC45A2 (Melanoma antigen AIM1) conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Indications d'application
- A dilution of 1: 200 to 1: 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
- Autre désignation
- SLC45A2 (SLC45A2 Antibody Extrait)
- Function: Melanocyte differentiation antigen. May transport substances required for melanin biosynthesis. Defects in SLC45A2 are the cause of albinism oculocutaneous type 4 (OCA4). A disorder of pigmentation characterized by reduced biosynthesis of melanin in the skin, hair and eyes. Patients show reduced or lacking pigmentation associated with classic albinism ocular abnormalities, including decreased visual acuity, macular hypoplasia, optic dysplasia, atypical choroidal vessels, and nystagmus.
Tissue specificity: Expressed in most melanoma cell lines and melanocytes.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein Also known as: Membrane associated transporter protein, Melanoma antigen AIM1, Protein AIM-1, Solute carrier family 45 member 2, MATP.
Vous êtes ici: