Potassium Voltage-Gated Channel, Subfamily G, Member 1 (KCNG1) (N-Term) anticorps Primary Antibody
KCNG1 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN633688
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Western Blotting (WB)
- KCNG1 antibody was raised against the N terminal of KCNG1
- Affinity purified
- KCNG1 antibody was raised using the N terminal of KCNG1 corresponding to a region with amino acids MTLLPGDNSDYDYSALSCTSDASFHPAFLPQRQAIKGAFYRRAQRLRPQD
- Indications d'application
- WB: 0.25 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
KCNG1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-6553, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this KCNG1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of KCNG1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- KCNG1 (KCNG1 Antibody Extrait)
- Voltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels represent the most complex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functional and structural standpoints. Their diverse functions include regulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smooth muscle contraction, and cell volume. KCNG1 is a member of the potassium channel, voltage-gated, subfamily G.
- Poids moléculaire
- 56 kDa (MW of target protein)
Vous êtes ici: