SHQ1 anticorps (SHQ1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Cet anticorp SHQ1 est non-conjugé
- ELISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-SHQ1 Antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography. Multiple isoforms are known to exist.
Immunogen: Anti-SHQ1 antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the N-terminus of human SHQ1.
Immunogen Type: Peptide
- Indications d'application
Application Note: Anti-SHQ1 Antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, Western Blotting and Immunofluorescence. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at approximately 65 kDa in Western Blots of specific cell lysates and tissues.
ELISA Dilution: 1:10,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1 μg/mL
IF Microscopy Dilution: 20 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Autre désignation
- SHQ1 (SHQ1 Antibody Extrait)
Synonyms: SHQ1 Antibody, Shq1p, Protein SHQ1 homolog
Background: SHQ1 is the human homolog of yeast Shq1p, a protein that acts as an accessory factor in the assembly of H/ACA ribonucleoproteins. SHQ1 has been shown to bind the major H/ACA core protein and the pseudouridine synthase NAP57, but precedes the assembly role of NAF1 and of the other H/ACA core proteins. SHQ1 assists in the assembly of H/ACA-box ribonucleoproteins that function in the processing of ribosomal RNAs, modification of spliceosomal small nuclear RNAs, and stabilization of telomerase.
Gene Name: SHQ1
- ID gène
- NCBI Accession
- Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit Organization