KCNK18 anticorps (Potassium Channel Subfamily K Member 18) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Internal Region
- Cet anticorp KCNK18 est non-conjugé
- ELISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Souris, Rat (Rattus)
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Cross reactivity with TRESK from other sources has not been determined.
- Anti-TRESK Antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
Immunogen: Anti-TRESK antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the internal region of human TRESK.
Immunogen Type: Peptide
- Indications d'application
Immunohistochemistry Dilution: 5 μg/mL
Application Note: Anti-TRESK Antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, Western Blotting, Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at approximately 44 kDa in Western Blots of specific cell lysates and tissues.
ELISA Dilution: 1:10,000-1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1-2 μg/mL
IF Microscopy Dilution: 20 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Autre désignation
- TRESK (KCNK18 Antibody Extrait)
Synonyms: TRESK Antibody, TRIK, MGR13, TRESK, TRESK2, K2p18.1, TRESK-2, TRIK, Potassium channel subfamily K member 18, TWIK-related individual potassium channel
Background: TRESK (TWIK-related spinal cord K+ channel) is a two-pore domain K+ channel that induces outward rectification and functions as a background K+ channel that is abundantly expressed in the spinal cord, thymus, spleen, and leukemic T-lymphocytes. TRESK is activated by increased cytoplasmic calcium concentration through calcineurin as well as by acetylcholine and histamine. It has been suggested that TRESK is linked to acute and chronic pain by activation of calcineurin. Other studies indicate that TRESK may play a role in the regulation of T-cell function and could be an excellent target to treat T-cell originated immune dysfunction.
Gene Name: KCNK18
- ID gène
- NCBI Accession