Leucine Rich Repeat and Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 4 (LRFN4) (C-Term) anticorps Primary Antibody
- ELISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Souris, Rat (Rattus)
- Anti-LRFN4 Antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography. This antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other members of the LRFN family.
Immunogen: Anti-LRFN4 antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a 14amino acid synthetic peptide near the C-terminus of human LRFN4.
Immunogen Type: Peptide
- Indications d'application
Immunohistochemistry Dilution: 2.5 μg/mL
Application Note: Anti-LRFN4 Antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, Western Blotting, Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at approximately 67 kDa in Western Blots of specific cell lysates and tissues.
ELISA Dilution: 1:10,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1 μg/mL
IF Microscopy Dilution: 20 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Autre désignation
- LRFN4 (LRFN4 Antibody Extrait)
- FIGLER6, SALM3, SALM3., BC023156, Salm3, leucine rich repeat and fibronectin type III domain containing 4, LRFN4, Lrfn4
Synonyms: LRFN4 Antibody, SALM3, SALM3., FIGLER6, SALM3, Leucine-rich repeat and fibronectin type-III domain-containing protein 4
Background: LRFN4 is one of a family of five transmembrane glycoproteins that are highly expressed in neuronal tissues. LRFN proteins share leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-immunoglobulin-like (Ig)-fibronectin type III (Fn)-transmembrane domain structure with other members of the LRR-Ig-Fn protein superfamily such as the Slitrk family of proteins. Expression of LRFN1, -3, and -4 mRNA was detected in embryonic neuronal cells, while Lrfn2 and Lrfn5 expression was primarily restricted to more mature cells. LRFN1, -2, and -4 bound to PDZ domains of postsynaptic PSD95, re-distributing PSD95 to the cell periphery. It has been suggested that the Lrfn proteins play a role in the developing and/or mature vertebrate nervous system. At least two isoforms of LRFN4 are known to exist.
Gene Name: LRFN4
- ID gène