COL17 anticorps (Collagen, Type XVII) AA 184-375 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes COL17 Anticorps
- AA 184-375
- Cet anticorp COL17 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVII (COL17)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL17. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL17 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Collagen Type XVII (COL17) corresdonding to Pro184~Pro375 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-3 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Collagen Type XVII (COL17 Produits)
- collagen type XVII alpha 1 chain, COL17A1
- COL17A1, BP180, BPAG2, LAD-1, LABD97, Collagen Alpha-1(XVII)chain, 180 kDa bullous pemphigoid antigen 2, Bullous pemphigoid antigen 2, Linear IgA disease antigen 1