Col4a4 anticorps (Collagen, Type IV, alpha 4) AA 1469-1690 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Col4a4 (Col4A4) Anticorps
- Col4a4 (Col4A4)
- AA 1469-1690
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 4 (COL4a4)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL4a4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL4a4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Collagen Type IV Alpha 4 (COL4a4) corresdonding to Val1469~Ser1690 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Col4a4 (Col4A4)
- Autre désignation
- Collagen Type IV Alpha 4 (Col4A4 Produits)
- CA44, E130010M05Rik, [a]4(IV), collagen type IV alpha 4 chain, collagen, type IV, alpha 4, COL4A4, col4a4, Col4a4
- COL4-A4, CA44, Collagen Alpha-4(IV)chain, Collagen Of Basement Membrane,Alpha-4 Chain