CGB anticorps (Chorionic Gonadotropin, beta Polypeptide 1) AA 55-153 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CGB Anticorps
- AA 55-153
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Chorionic Gonadotropin Beta Polypeptide 1 (CGb1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CGb1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CGb1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Chorionic Gonadotropin Beta Polypeptide 1 (CGb1) corresdonding to Tyr55~Pro153 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:500-2000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Chorionic Gonadotropin Beta Polypeptide 1 (CGB Produits)
- CGB, chorionic gonadotropin, beta polypeptide, chorionic gonadotropin beta subunit 1, CGB, CGB1
- CG-B1, Choriogonadotropin Subunit Beta Variant 1