CRHBP anticorps (Corticotropin Releasing Hormone Binding Protein) AA 25-322 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CRHBP Anticorps
- AA 25-322
- Cet anticorp CRHBP est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Corticotropin Releasing Hormone Binding Protein (CRHBP)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CRHBP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CRHBP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Corticotropin Releasing Hormone Binding Protein (CRHBP) corresdonding to Tyr25~Leu322 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20 μg/mL Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Corticotropin Releasing Hormone Binding Protein (CRHBP Produits)
- crh-BP, GB14094, zgc:91905, CRHBP, CRH-BP, CRF-BP, CRFBP, Crfbp, crhbp-A, gene E, corticotropin releasing hormone binding protein, corticotropin releasing hormone binding protein S homeolog, CRHBP, crhbp, crh-BP, Crhbp, crhbp.S
- CRF-BP, CRFBP, Corticotropin-Releasing Factor-Binding Protein
- Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion