DNAJC2 anticorps (DnaJ (Hsp40) Homolog, Subfamily C, Member 2) AA 442-621 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes DNAJC2 Anticorps
- AA 442-621
- Cet anticorp DNAJC2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Zuotin Related Factor 1 (ZRF1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ZRF1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ZRF1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Zuotin Related Factor 1 (ZRF1) corresdonding to Lys442~Lys621
anti-DnaJ (Hsp40) Homolog, Subfamily C, Member 2 (DNAJC2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
DNAJC2 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Lapin WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Zuotin Related Factor 1 (DNAJC2 Produits)
- zrf1, ZRF1, MPHOSPH11, MPP11, ZUO1, AU020218, MIDA1, Zrf1, Zrf2, zgc:85671, DnaJ heat shock protein family (Hsp40) member C2, DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 2, dnajc2, DNAJC2, Dnajc2
- MPP11, DNAJC2, MPHOSPH11, ZUO1, DnaJ(Hsp40)Homolog,Subfamily C,Member 2, M-phase phosphoprotein 11, DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 2, N-terminally processed
- Chromatin Binding