PDK1 anticorps (Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase 1) AA 172-399 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PDK1 Anticorps
- AA 172-399
- Cet anticorp PDK1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase Isozyme 1 (PDK1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PDK1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PDK1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase Isozyme 1 (PDK1) corresdonding to Val172~Pro399 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:250-1000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:25-100 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:25-100 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase Isozyme 1 (PDK1 Produits)
- ATP5A, B830012B01, D530020C15Rik, si:zfos-979f1.3, 3-phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase-1, pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1, ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial Fo complex subunit C2 (subunit 9), pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase, isoenzyme 1, pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase, isozyme 1, pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 L homeolog, Pdpk1, PDK1, ATP5G2, Pdk1, pdk1, pdk1.L
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase (acetyl-transferring)] kinase isozyme 1, mitochondrial
- Signalisation PI3K-Akt, Signalisation RTK, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Hepatitis C