TNFAIP3 anticorps (Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 3) AA 1-300 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TNFAIP3 Anticorps
- AA 1-300
- Cet anticorp TNFAIP3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Induced Protein 3 (TNFaIP3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TNFaIP3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TNFaIP3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Induced Protein 3 (TNFaIP3) corresdonding to Met1~Glu300 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 3 (TNFAIP3) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFAIP3 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 3 (TNFAIP3) (AA 51-150) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFAIP3 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Induced Protein 3 (TNFAIP3 Produits)
- tnfaip3, MGC82339, TNFAIP3, A20, OTUD7C, TNFA1P2, Tnfip3, TNF alpha induced protein 3, TNF alpha induced protein 3 S homeolog, tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 3, TNFAIP3, tnfaip3.S, Tnfaip3
- A20, OTUD7C, TNFA1P2, OTU domain-containing protein 7C, Putative DNA-binding protein A20, Zinc finger protein A20
- Signalisation TLR, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response