CYP27B1 anticorps (Cytochrome P450, Family 27, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1) AA 258-504 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CYP27B1 Anticorps
- AA 258-504
- Cet anticorp CYP27B1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 27B1 (CYP27B1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CYP27B1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYP27B1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Cytochrome P450 27B1 (CYP27B1) corresdonding to Asp258~Phe504 (Accession # O35084)
anti-Cytochrome P450, Family 27, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1 (CYP27B1) (AA 482-508), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP27B1 Reactivité: Humain, Rat FACS, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal RB16978 unconjugatedanti-Cytochrome P450, Family 27, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1 (CYP27B1) (AA 475-508), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP27B1 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Cytochrome P450 27B1 (CYP27B1 Produits)
- cp2b, cyp1, cyp1alpha, cyp27b, p450c1, pddr, vdd1, vddr, vddri, vdr, CP2B, CYP1, CYP1alpha, CYP27B, P450c1, PDDR, VDD1, VDDR, VDDRI, VDR, Cyp40, Cp2b, Cyp1, Cyp27b, Pddr, Vdd1, Vddr, VddrI, Vdr, cytochrome P450 family 27 subfamily B member 1, cytochrome P450, family 27, subfamily B, polypeptide 1, cytochrome P450, family 27, subfamily b, polypeptide 1, cyp27b1, CYP27B1, Cyp27b1
- VDD1, PDDR, CYP1, P450c1, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-Alpha-Hydroxylase, Cytochrome P450 Family 27 Subfamily B Polypeptide 1, Calcidiol 1-monooxygenase, VD3 1A hydroxylase
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D