PLA2G2A anticorps (Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (Platelets, Synovial Fluid)) AA 21-144 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PLA2G2A Anticorps
- AA 21-144
- Cet anticorp PLA2G2A est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PLA2G2A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PLA2G2A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A) corresdonding to Asn21~Cys144 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (Platelets, Synovial Fluid) (PLA2G2A) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
Verified PLA2G2A Reactivité: Humain ELISA, IHC, WB Hôte: Chèvre Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (Platelets, Synovial Fluid) (PLA2G2A) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PLA2G2A Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A Produits)
- MOM1, PLA2, PLA2B, PLA2L, PLA2S, PLAS1, sPLA2, EF, Mom1, Pla2, sPla2-IIA, phospholipase A2 group IIA, phospholipase A2, group IIA (platelets, synovial fluid), PLA2G2A, Pla2g2a
- PLA2, MOM1, PLA2B, PLA2L, PLA2S, PLAS1, sPLA2(platelets,synovial fluid), Non-pancreatic secretory phospholipase A2, Phosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase 2A
- Stem Cell Maintenance, Inositol Metabolic Process