HSPF4 anticorps (Heat Shock 40kD Protein 4) AA 5-234 Primary Antibody
- Antigène See all HSPF4 products
- AA 5-234
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 40kDa Protein 4 (HSPF4)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HSPF4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSPF4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Heat Shock 40kDa Protein 4 (HSPF4) corresdonding to Thr5~Leu234 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:130-520 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:13-52 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:13-52 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Heat Shock 40kDa Protein 4 (HSPF4 Produits)
- DNAJA1, DJ-2, DjA1, HDJ2, HSDJ, HSJ2, HSP-F4, hDJ-2, NEDD7, DnaJ(Hsp40)Homolog,Subfamily A,Member 1, DnaJ protein homolog 2