CMA1 anticorps (Chymase 1, Mast Cell) AA 22-247 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CMA1 Anticorps
- AA 22-247
- Cet anticorp CMA1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CMA1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CMA1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1) corresdonding to Ile22~Asn247 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.2-2 μg/mL
1:250-2500 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:25-100 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:25-100 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1 Produits)
- CYH, MCT1, chymase, MMCP-5, Mcp-5, Mcp5, Mcpt5, MCP3P, CMA1, Chymase, chymase 1, chymase 1, mast cell, chymase-like, CMA1, Cma1, LOC100008644
- CYH, CYM, Alpha-chymase, Mast cell protease I
- ACE Inhibitor Pathway, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones, Carbohydrate Homeostasis