FcRn anticorps (Fc gamma Receptor and Transporter) AA 24-365 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes FcRn (FCGRT) Anticorps
- FcRn (FCGRT)
- AA 24-365
- Cet anticorp FcRn est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Fc Fragment Of IgG Receptor Transporter Alpha (FcgRT)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FcgRT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FcgRT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Fc Fragment Of IgG Receptor Transporter Alpha (FcgRT) corresdonding to Ala24~Ala365 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Fc gamma Receptor and Transporter (FCGRT) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FCGRT Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Mouton IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- FcRn (FCGRT)
- Autre désignation
- Fc Fragment Of IgG Receptor Transporter Alpha (FCGRT Produits)
- FCRN, alpha-chain, FcRn, Fc fragment of IgG receptor and transporter, Fc receptor, IgG, alpha chain transporter, FCGRT, Fcgrt
- FCRN, Neonatal Fc receptor, IgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process