TNFSF9 anticorps (Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 9) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
TNFSF9 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN926741
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp TNFSF9 est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TNFSF9 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of TNFSF9 as the immunogen
- Indications d'application
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
TNFSF9 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8932, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this TNFSF9 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- TNFSF9 (TNFSF9 Antibody Extrait)
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This transmembrane cytokine is a bidirectional signal transducer that acts as a ligand for TNFRSF9/4-1BB, which is a costimulatory receptor molecule in T lymphocytes. This cytokine and its receptor are involved in the antigen presentation process and in the generation of cytotoxic T cells. The receptor TNFRSF9/4-1BB is absent from resting T lymphocytes but rapidly expressed upon antigenic stimulation. The ligand encoded by this gene, TNFSF9/4-1BBL, has been shown to reactivate anergic T lymphocytes in addition to promoting T lymphocyte proliferation. This cytokine has also been shown to be required for the optimal CD8 responses in CD8 T cells. This cytokine is expressed in carcinoma cell lines, and is thought to be involved in T cell-tumor cell interaction. Synonyms: Polyclonal TNFSF9 antibody, Anti-TNFSF9 antibody, tumor necrosis factor, ligand superfamily, member 9 antibody, 4-1BB-L antibody, CD137L antibody.
- Activated T Cell Proliferation, Cancer Immune Checkpoints
Vous êtes ici: