ACD anticorps (Adrenocortical Dysplasia Homolog (Souris)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
ACD Reactivité: Souris WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN927647
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp ACD est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Acd antibody was raised in rabbit using the c terminal of Acd as the immunogen
- Indications d'application
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
Acd Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7345, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this Acd antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- Acd (ACD Antibody Extrait)
- Acd is a component of the shelterin complex (telosome) that is involved in the regulation of telomere length and protection. Shelterin associates with arrays of double-stranded TTAGGG repeats added by telomerase and protects chromosome ends, without its protective activity, telomeres are no longer hidden from the DNA damage surveillance and chromosome ends are inappropriately processed by DNA repair pathways.Acd promotes binding of POT1 to single-stranded telomeric DNA.Acd modulates the inhibitory effects of POT1 on telomere elongation. The ACD-POT1 heterodimer enhances telomer elongation by increasing telomerase processivity.Acd plays a role in shelterin complex assembly. Acd may play an essential role in organogenesis of the developing embryo. Synonyms: Polyclonal Acd antibody, Anti-Acd antibody, adrenocortical dysplasia antibody.
- Telomere Maintenance
Vous êtes ici: