CYP2A6 anticorps (Cytochrome P450, Family 2, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 6) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
CYP2A6 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN929448
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp CYP2A6 est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- CYP2 A6 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of CYP2 6 as the immunogen
- Indications d'application
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CYP2A6 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-1182, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CYP2A6 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- CYP2A6 (CYP2A6 Antibody Extrait)
- CYP2A6 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and its expression is induced by phenobarbital. The enzyme is known to hydroxylate coumarin, and also metabolizes nicotine, aflatoxin B1, nitrosamines, and some pharmaceuticals. Individuals with certain allelic variants are said to have a poor metabolizer phenotype, meaning they do not efficiently metabolize coumarin or nicotine. This gene is part of a large cluster of cytochrome P450 genes from the CYP2A, CYP2B and CYP2F subfamilies on chromosome 19q. The gene was formerly referred to as CYP2A3, however, it has been renamed CYP2A6. Synonyms: Polyclonal CYP2A6 antibody, Anti-CYP2A6 antibody, cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily A, polypeptide 6 antibody, CPA6 antibody, CYP2A antibody, CYP2A3 antibody, P450C2A antibody, P450PB antibody.
Vous êtes ici: