Lapin anti-Llama IgG (Chain gamma), (Heavy & Light Chain) Anticorps Secondary Antibody
- Chain gamma, Heavy & Light Chain
- Immunoassay (IA)
- Based on IEP, this antibody reacts with: heavy (gamma) chains on llama IgG, light chains on all llama immunoglobulins
- Aucune reactivité croisée
- Affinity purified using solid phase Llama IgG (H and L)
- > 95 % based on SDS-PAGE
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Purified Llama IgG, whole molecule
- Indications d'application
This antibody is suitable for all immunoassay applications.
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Country of Origin: Rabbit serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
- For Research Use only
- 4.5 mg/mL
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- 4 °C
- Classe de substances