Il n’y a pas de produits dans votre liste de comparaison.
Votre panier est vide.
Adipocytes have been studied with increasing intensity as a result of the emergence of obesity as a serious public health problem and the realization that adipose tissue serves as an integrator of various physiological pathways. In particular, their role in calorie storage makes adipocytes well suited to the regulation of energy balance.(1) We differentiate between brown, white and beige adipocytes.
antibodies-online offers an excellent selection of antibodies, kits and tools for the investigation of adipocytes. Below you will find hand-picked, reliable products for some of the important targets.
The expression of several thermoregulatory genes such as Uncoupling Protein-1 (UCP1), Cell Death-Inducing DFFA-Like Effector A (CIDEA) or Cytochrome C Oxidase Subunit VIIIb (Cox8b) has been employed to evaluate the induction of beige adipocytes in white adipose tissue. In addition, transcripts of several markers (e.g., TBX1, TMEM26, CD137, FGF21, P2RX5, PAT2, CAR4, and CITED1) have been identified that appear to be specific for beige adipocytes.(2)
Important markers of brown adipocytes include CIDEA, and PRDM16, Zic1, Lhx8, Eva1 and Epsti1.(4)(5)(6) PD-L1 is an activation-independent marker of brown adipocytes.(3) Click on the links to see all available products.
Other relevant markers for adipocytes are listed below. Click on the links to see all available products.
(1) Rosen ED, Spiegelman BM. Adipocytes as regulators of energy balance and glucose homeostasis. Nature. 2006 Dec 14;444(7121):847-53. doi: 10.1038/nature05483. PMID: 17167472; PMCID: PMC3212857.
(2) Garcia RA, Roemmich JN, Claycombe KJ. Evaluation of markers of beige adipocytes in white adipose tissue of the mouse. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016 Mar 18;13:24. doi: 10.1186/s12986-016-0081-2. PMID: 26997968; PMCID: PMC4797138.
(3) Ingram JR, Dougan M, Rashidian M, Knoll M, Keliher EJ, Garrett S, Garforth S, Blomberg OS, Espinosa C, Bhan A, Almo SC, Weissleder R, Lodish H, Dougan SK, Ploegh HL. PD-L1 is an activation-independent marker of brown adipocytes. Nat Commun. 2017 Sep 21;8(1):647. doi: 10.1038/s41467-017-00799-8.
(4) Walden T, Hansen I, Timmons J, Cannon B, Nedergaard J. Recruited vs. nonrecruited molecular signatures of brown, "brite," and white adipose tissues. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012;302:E19-31
(5) Petrovic N, Walden T, Shabalina I, Timmons J, Cannon B, Nedergaard J. Chronic peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARgamma) activation of epididymally derived white adipocyte cultures reveals a population of thermogenically competent, UCP1-containing adipocytes molecularly distinct from classic brown adi. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:7153-64
(6) Wu J, Boström P, Sparks L, Ye L, Choi J, Giang A, et al. Beige adipocytes are a distinct type of thermogenic fat cell in mouse and human. Cell. 2012;150:366-76