InhA, Func 1035270-39-3
N° du produit ABIN3220166
Plus shipping costs $45.00
10 mg ABIN3220166
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 3 à 4 jours ouvrables
- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- AZD4547 is a novel selective FGFR inhibitor targeting FGFR1/2/3 with IC50 of 0.2 nM/2.5 nM/1.8 nM in cell-free assays, weaker activity against FGFR4, VEGFR2(KDR), and little activity observed against IGFR, CDK2, and p38. Phase 2/3.
- Attributs du produit
- Target: FGFR inhibitor
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 98 %
- Soluble in DMSO
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors
- Poids moléculaire
- 463.57 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
Vous êtes ici: