Bazedoxifene acetate Inhibitor
InhA, Func 198481-33-3
N° du produit ABIN3220170
Plus shipping costs $45.00
10 mg ABIN3220170
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 3 à 4 jours ouvrables
- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- Azedoxifene HCl is a novel, non-steroidal, indole-based estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) binding to both ERα and ERβ with IC50 of 23 nM and 89 nM, respectively.
- Attributs du produit
- Target: Estrogen/Progestogen Receptor modulator
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 99 %
- 200 mM in DMSO
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Endocrinology/ Hormones
- Poids moléculaire
- 507.06 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
Vous êtes ici: