Bambuterol HCl Inhibitor
InhA, Func 81732-46-9
N° du produit ABIN3220190
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 3 à 4 jours ouvrables
- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- Bambuterol is a long acting beta-adrenoceptor agonist used in the treatment of asthma. It is a prodrug of terbutaline.
- Attributs du produit
- Tradename: BAMBEC
Source of Compound: synthetic
Target: Adrenergic Receptor antagonist,ChE inhibitor
Receptor: β-adrenergic receptor,ChE
Status: INN, BAN
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 98 %
- DMSO 80 mg/mL, Water 72 mg/mL,Ethanol 28 mg/mL
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- GPCR/G Protein
- Poids moléculaire
- 403.91 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
Vous êtes ici: