Bromfenac sodiu Inhibitor
InhA, Func 120638-55-3
N° du produit ABIN3220275
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 3 à 4 jours ouvrables
- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- Bromfenac Sodium is the sodium salt form of bromfenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities. Upon ophthalmic administration, bromfenac binds to and inhibits the activity of cyclooxygenase II (COX II), an enzyme which converts arachidonic acid to cyclic endoperoxides, precursors of prostaglandins (PG). By inhibiting PG formation, bromfenac is able to inhibit PG-induced inflammation, thereby preventing vasodilation, leukocytosis, disruption of the blood-aqueous humor barrier, an increase in vascular permeability and an increase in intraocular pressure (IOP).
- Attributs du produit
- Target: COX inhibitor
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 97 % +
- 10 mM in DMSO
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Poids moléculaire
- 356.15 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
Vous êtes ici: