- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- BX795 is a potent and specific PDK1 inhibitor with IC50 of 6 nM, 140- and 1600-fold more selective for PDK1 than PKA and PKC in cell-free assays, respectively. Meanwhile, in comparison to GSK3β more than 100-fold selectivity observed for PDK1.
- Attributs du produit
- Target: PDK inhibitor,c-Kit inhibitor, CDK inhibitor, PKA inhibitor
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 98 %
- DMSO > 100mM
- Cell Cycle/Checkpoint,PI3K/Akt/mTOR Signaling,Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors
- Poids moléculaire
- 591.47 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months