Human IgA isotype control (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Isotype Control
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Isotype Control (IsoC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Attributs du produit
- Source: Myeloma serum
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA and immunoelectrophoresis to conform with characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Ion exchange chromotography
- > 95 % by SDS-PAGE
- Indications d'application
- Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Volume d'échantillon
- 1 mL
- For Research Use only
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze! Freezing alkaline phosphatase conjugates will result in a substantial loss of enzymatic activity.
Do not add Sodium azide.
Dilute only prior to immediate use
Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C