AIM1 Kit ELISA (Absent in Melanoma 1) Kit ELISA
- Méthode de détection
- Type de méthode
- Sandwich ELISA
- Gamme de detection
- 0.312 ng/mL - 20 ng/mL
- Seuil minimal de détection
- 0.312 ng/mL
- Type d'échantillon
- Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1) and analogues was observed.
- 0.134 ng/mL
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5 % within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- Durée du test
- 3 h
- The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Précision du teste
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- For Research Use only
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- The Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- -20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 4-8 months
- Autre désignation
- Absent In Melanoma 1 (AIM1 ELISA Kit Extrait)
- CRYBG1, ST4, AI462491, AI463325, AIM1, fk93h12, wu:fc54b11, wu:fk93h12, si:ch211-152c2.2, crystallin beta-gamma domain containing 1, absent in melanoma 1, crystallin beta-gamma domain containing 1b, CRYBG1, Crybg1, AIM1, aim1b
Gene Name: Absent In Melanoma 1
Gene Aliases: ST4, CRYBG1, Suppression Of Tumorigenicity 4, Beta-Gamma Crystallin Domain Containing 1
- ID gène